11/5/08

Need Your Help QCI-ders

What a night, huh. I'll get to all of that stuff sometime... but right now I could care less about politics. So QCI-ders, I'm asking for your help in the Des Moines Metro Area.
I really wish this was joke, but my car was stolen this morning. (I wish I could insert election joke here, but it’s true)

I have filed a stolen car report with the DMPD and they are working on it. There are certainly numerous priorities that law enforcement has on their list. And I sincerely believe that they are doing all that they can. That being said, I’m writing you to ask for a little help and to be on the lookout.

Here’s a picture of my 1993 Buick LeSabre.
Hamilton County, Iowa license plates 545 TNZ.

HERE’S A COUPLE OF WAYS YOU CAN HELP OUT:
1. Please feel free to forward this on to your friends and anyone who may be out and about the Des Moines area.
2. AND THIS ONE IS IMPORTANT, if you believe you have spotted my car, call the police. DO NOT approach the vehicle or confront them. Simply alert the authorities.

To say this sucks is an understatement. Thanks in advance for your help. Call or email me if you have any questions.