11/7/08

BUICK-GATE IS OVER... Whew...

BUICK-GATE IS OVER – Whew!!!!!! This is awesome!!! Glad to have the car back!!! A little damage… not as bad as I thought it would end up. But looks like insurance will help… AND you know what’s even better? They found the bastard who took it.
DETAILS – I’m not gonna get into whole bunch of details… because, this bastard is getting sent to the Polk County clink… and I’m not an attorney. So I have no idea what I could screw up putting this piece of shit in jail. Give me a call if you want the FULL deets… the DMPD was able to find my car because of an accident… because this guy, “Borrowed this car from his cousin.” And now Mr. Shithead is going to jail.
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU – First, I want to thank the true professionals at the Des Moines Police Department. From start to finish… they were great! Got the car back and brought this moron to Justice. Next, my great family. For the rides and providing some much needed humor to the situation. My friends… man I have some awesome friends out there. The crew down at Flanny’s… they were handing out my license number car description this morning. You guys are freakin amazing. Obviously, we won’t be cruising around tomorrow. We can all enjoy the Iowa/Penn State game… GO HAWKS!!!!!
NOW… BACK TO OUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED PROGRAM – Loyal Readers of QCI, we’s gots all sorts of stuff to talk about. Election Recap, Chairman’a race, Randomnous, how bad the Chiefs suck, and so on. Stay tuned!

QCI FACEBOOK STATUS OF THE DAY
Not gonna lie… giving myself this one today…

“Grant THEY FOUND MY CAR!!! AND THE SON OF BITCH WHO STOLE IT!!! Details soon!”

The QCI Republic is safe once again…

AND FINALLY… Let’s have a little celebration music. Man… having your car stolen sucks. It just does. So… right now… feel like I’m… well, something like this… crank it!