1/8/10

Is it still Friday and or the weekend... if you're frozen?

Who's ready for a playoff system? Alright... I won't start with that already... but for real we do.

OK... I've had it with this weather. It's total goats. I mean... It doesn't even seem like its the weekend... it's that freaking cold. Enough to be like... yeah... gonna enjoy some time off... oh wait... I have been stuck at home...

But enough of bitching about the weather... let's try to warm things up with the randomnous you deserve.

ALRIGHT THIS IS HILARIOUS - So as many of you know... I'm writing a book... it already has a title... it's called: "I'm Sorry, I'm Sorry I'm Awesome." And I've been posting a little bit on the progress on it. So... I posted an update on December 2nd... and found this picture of a cover of this book about being awesome... turns out... its freaking real! And!!! Two of my lost loyalist readers hooked me up with it for Chirstmas. Today's pic is me checking it out... although... I kind of disagree with the premise of the book... I'll get to that in a sec. Anyways... how studious do I look in my glasses? I mean... they are just props... I have perfect vision... everyone knows that...
AWESOME TAKES PRACTICE? OK... Not sure I agree that being awesome take practice... I mean... You can practice awesome... right? Yes. I mean... everyone has awesome in them... its if they are using the awesome.
QCI LEGISLATIVE SESSION PREVIEW - OK... I'll wait a minute for you to stop laughing... You done? OK... Yeah... I'm freaking way not smart enough to preview this year's session. All I know is... that it makes people crazy... and sometimes not crazy good. But wait a minute... We could have an agenda... right? YES!!!!! Eureka!!! YES!!! We will have a QCI Legislative Agenda... then maybe attempt to pass it! OK... maybe not... but its ok to dream, right? And... don't you worry... these are all major priorities. Stay thirsty on that one.

QCI FACEBOOK STATUS OF THE DAY

"So and so... I don't know what color, I can't see your Mom's floor from here."

OK... nothing like a Mama joke during a Facebook cultural event. Hilarious.

SHAMELESS SELF PROMOTION - Speaking of this thing you call the Facebooks... have you become a fan of this waste of time? No? Well then... check your self fool! Yeah... become a fan of the World's Crappiest Blog by clicking here... then fan it up yo! Also... feel free to join me in my celebration of self promotion... and suggest that other peeps become a fan of QCI on Facebook. Sincerely... thanks for being fans and reading.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE KING - He would have been 75 today... Long live the King of Rock n Roll. Do you think Elvis is still alive? Elvis is all sorts of awesome... man, I used to have an epic Elvis watch... I need to get it back...
NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS - Holy crap... this is getting really hard... but I will have these done this weekend. I promise.

AND FINALLY... In honor of the King's Birthday... How about some Elvis... OK... Stay thirsty friends... and stay warm.