1/25/10

What is a Plethora, Caucus, Football and Robots... Freaking Robots.

Bueno bueno bueno... QCI-ders... Jefe... would you say we have plethora of things to chirp about? "Si, si G-Dinero... you have a plethora." Jefe... what is a plethora?
There's a whole bunch of stuff from the weekend... and we have a horrible run down of events. Per usual. But that's how you like it... horrible.
CAUCUSES AND CANDIDATES - Yups... was a pretty good one... but here's a run down of scoop I noticed. Maybe I'm the last to hear about this but... Brenna Findley had nomination papers to run for Attorney General. If the name is familiar, she is Congressman Steve King's Chief of Staff. Also... there is a 6th candidate running in the 3rd Congressional District. His name is... Scott Patrick. Says he has 800 signatures to be on the ballot. I wonder what the others have... Anyways... The only campaigns who had a presence at my Caucus site were... Mark Rees, Terry Branstad, Chuck Grassley and Jim Gibbons himself stopped by.
NEW PARTY SITE - Launched last week. Looks sharp and I totally dig how all of the social media stuff is synced. Simple and easy to navigate. Good stuff. http://www.iowagop.org/ is where you find it on the interwebs.
CONAN FINALE - You all catch this? Man it was awesome... and sad at the same time. From Neil Young... to Will Ferrall... great send off. Looking forward to having him back in the Fall... So good.
TITLE GAME SUNDAY - Man... after a few blow outs during the playoffs... nice to have some awesome games yesterday. Wow. Now... I had no dog in the fight... but if the Chiefs... and sometimes IF is a stretch... were ever in a situation like that NFC Championship Game yesterday... I'd be in the ICU... with a priest on stand by... On second thought... I should just keep fantasizing that Chiefs can actually make the playoffs... first things first. I know the Colts are favored... but I'm predicting a hell of a game. Plus... this will be the first time in a while that both teams will be playing outside.
I'M FLIP FLOPPING - Yeah... gonna keep the QCI FB STATUS OF THE DAY in the regular posts. Have a cool header thinger made... but just thinking that it maybe a little much. So... who knows... I may actually do it... but... I cannot make up my mind... what do you think? Use the comment section...

QCI FACEBOOK STATUS OF THE DAY

"So and so... excuse me, alpha-bits cereal, but these letters are all wonky and effed up. how do you expect kids to learn to spell from this mess?!"

Hmmmm... that's how I learned to spell... oh wait...

ROBOTS READ QCI - It's the wierd and random things that keep me entertained when writing this big waste of time. Check out Friday's post... the comment section... I mean, I know it is either spammers or someone over seas... just learning this thing we call English... But my first thought was... robots are reading it. Random robots are hanging out and chatting up about QCI.... I bet it would go down like this...

*super cheesy 70s robot voice*

Robot dude 1: HAVE YOU READ Q C I?
Robot dude 2: HMM YES. I LIKED IT. BUT WOULD LIKE MORE PICTURES.
Robot dude 1: YES, THAT WOULD BE. EPIC.
Robot dude 2: IT WOULD BE, OFF THE CHAIN.
*super cheesy robot noises*
BEE BOOP DEE DOO BEE BOOP DING DING DING

So welcome Robots! I will try to aDd more photos.

AND FINALLY... Hmmm... since we have all of the robots reading here... how about a good tune to do "the Robot"... the dance... not actually doing robots.... you sickos... Anyways... Crank your freaking speakers and enjoy the awesome...