1/20/10

Ice Ice Baby...

Sudden urge to crank a little somethin' something from a fella named Robert Van Winkle... hmmm... wonder why? Oh.... because freaking everything is caked in freaking ice!
Holy smokes QCI-ders... I hope you are being very safe today. For real... just read some dude cracked his noggin doing a header in Sioux City... twice!
But is ice gonna stop us from being awesome? Hell nah... so let's kick it one time, boyeeee....

ABOUT LAST NIGHT - Wow... to channel my inner nWo's Scott Hall... "Score one for the good guys." Big win in Massachusetts. I'll be honest... I didn't think we'd get it... ya know? I mean... we have a bunch of these races all the time... in heavy D areas... and come short. But not last night. Solid win. And a margin big enough not to steal...
THERE'S NO CONCLUSION WE CAN TAKE FROM THIS - Or at least that's what the media and the Germans want you to believe. So... for you folks not on the Twitters... you may have missed my little Twitter Tirade as the polls closed last night. Reporter types were saying that we can not make any real conclusions about this race... because there was not exits. Really?!!!! Trying to keep my blood pressure in check... so I'll just stop there.


QCI FACEBOOK STATUS OF THE DAY

"So and so... just did the "electric slide" down my driveway. in my car. straight into a drift. spilling hot coffee all over my khakis. who says ice storms suck?"

Oh the humanity...

QUICK HITS - Man there's all sorts of stuff happening. This may become a standard format for a while... kick it! We now know where everyone is on cash. Christopher Rants, the last one to hear from raised 87,000. Meanwhile... Rod Roberts started to hit the Radio... and we noticed he has upped his internet ads... Our boy Insane Shane Vander Hart is feeling the wrath of Team BVP and Iowa Family Policy Center... Not one but two op eds out defending their endorsement of Bob Vander Plaats... Bob Rees gots him a Campaign Manager... Dave Funk's twitter account is uber active... Paul Pate has decided not to run for SOS... Congressman Steve King was up in Massachusetts for a couple of days... Branstad tour still going today... while the IDP tour got iced up... The Republican Party of Iowa was super quick to get fundraising appeals on the web with Scott Brown... And all sorts of candidates are invoking Scott Brown things... which brings us to this...
YES, BIG WIN BUT... Sure peeps are doing a happy dance today. And yes... we all should. But a few things things... we can't let up now... this is just the beginning. If you all want to party like its 1994... we need to keep pushing... and be able to unite when we get done with our primaries... I'm effing serious... I know I have said this before... but be for your guy. Have at it. Then support who wins... I don't have a candidate yet... but whoever is the nominee... in any of these things... I'll support 'em.

Also... while were at it... Can peeps out there actually just... BE FOR your candidate instead of BEING AGAINST someone else all the freaking time? It's getting really freaking old from all sides of the primary... And EVERY campaign out there has peeps who are guilty of this... Sure... legit fact checks and issues are fine... but don't send me this shit about something and something is wrong... or evil... because so and so supports it or what ever the eff you are selling me... Tell me why you're for your candidate... got it? Thanks... Awe crap... I know Grandma... I gotta work on my language...
AND FINALLY... We have ice storm... I crank Vanilla Ice... So... Yo let's get out of here... word to your mother... ERRR but since Vanilla is anti embed videos... Enjoy Jim Carey with this spoof... I tried to have that haircut once... not gonna lie...