11/23/09

#EPICFAIL The Gift That Keeps on Giving...


OK… so the JJ Dinner was Saturday. Didn’t catch it… usually I’ll actually watch it if it was on C-SPAN… yeah… nerd alert…

I saw a few tweets from it and saw C-Raigs recap and live blog on it… At first… I’m thinking… “OK… nothing really Earth shattering here. Just the usual JJ with the Veep.” Then… an article really got me thinking… Peep this from O. Kay Henderson.

Then I’m like… you gotta be kidding me, right? Judge not on their ticket? You think SHE is the one keeping the Lug down? This is a joke right? Man, this Culver guy really can’t catch a break. I mean it’s the JJ Dinner… the night you get basically a free night of politics… coverage… press… and this is the hang over from it?

I’m not gonna go all Krusty on Team Culver and call them idiots… but I’ll throw an #EPICFAIL on it. This was your free night of press Team Culver and now you are having to answer if Judge is still on the ticket… when she clearly is, I mean it’s on your site.

Not sure if Judge is your problem. Other than her official duties and being your attack dog… politically speaking, I’d say you’re good to go.

It’s stuff like this that just makes you shake your head. Makes you wonder how he even got in… Dayam. But... Team Culver is still the gift that keeps on giving... giving away Terrace Hill that is...

So yeah… Earth to GOP candidates, campaigns and staffs… Learn from this and Team Culver’s other mistakes and miscues. Because if you don’t… no way you/we have a chance.