10/7/09

Seriously?

Alright... so someone filed with the ethics board today... who is it again? (I'm kidding here)

So the day and buzz has arrived. Former Longtime Governor Terry Branstad has opened up an exploratory committee... and the blogs go wild... the tweeps are a twitter... and everyone has an opinion on it.

No real surprises here.... right? But here's something we noticed as we scurried through all the stuff....

So... Gov. Branstad was like governor for 16 years... right? So when I see bloggers and activists chirp about this with authority, with passion and all that stuff... don't you think you guys and gals should spell his name right?

Seriously? How are you all getting this wrong? Even I get it right...

BTW...

Its.... BRANSTAD... not BRANDSTAD... got it?

Like I said, I couldn't spell, use good grammar or anything if my life depended on it... but at least I know how to spell the dude's name. Cmon son!

Oh... and what's with the Dan Saleaumua picture? Dude... its Dan Saleaumua... that's all you need to know... man I wish he was still playing... He was such a bad ass.

Alright... here's a tune we haven't got out of head since last night... now here to blow the roof off of this dump... KISS!


Man these guys still rock!!!! Please come to the DeMo!