2/17/09

Mix Tape: My Happy Dance...



Alright... you know when you're on a roll? Oh yea... no need for a a DIR... YET! So ask me for the story later... but feelin' good. So what do I do on a happy day? Oh... I cranks up some tunes really really loud... and do a happy dance. So... since there's no version of my happy dance on YouTube... here are a few tunes I'll crank... which you should too... awesome...

I've posted this before... but I'm not affraid to be a repeat offender.... take it away Mick...

Now I'm getting into that groove... while the cold weather is coming... let's start thinking California... you know... their weather... not their budget mess... oh crank it and bring the soul...

And finally... since the new Rescue Me season is upon us... here's the Von Bondies... they did the intro... so... here's the intro to one of the best shows on television...