8/26/09

Is QCI the mullet authority?

So... now we are getting emails... from everywhere with pictures of mullets. Which kinda makes us scratch our heads and wonder how'd this happen... Anyhoop... here's a recent email and picture we recieved yesterday...

ok, I just googled Mullet watch, and your blog came up.I don't know how best to get this pic out there, but it is the ever-elusive Mexi-mullet, on a female!so, as you must know, I cannot keep this one under my hat.Spotted early August in Cancun Mexico by yours truly:






















Yikes... that's crazy... not so much that someone in Mexico is rocking the mullet... but the fact that there are peeps send me mullet pictures... I smell a new feature! Yes!... sen your mullet pics to QCI with a little bit of commentary and all the details.

Awesome... so in honor of the ?Mexi-Mullet"... how about some old school Los Fabuloso Cadililacs...