12/3/09

QCI Update with Special Correspondent, Harrison Young

Alright QCI-ders... today is really kinda slow... news wise... 3 campaigns sent me updates... but everyone else is covering that... so... I figured I'd see if my nephew Harrison would help out with today's update... Good news! He agreed! Basically... He's gonna do his H Man thing... Now... my nephew lives down in the KC area... so... he really doesn't follow the Iowa stuff... well... unless its updates from Grandma/pa, Auntie April and Uncle G... he justs hangs out being awesome... So... here's a quick update from the H Man to brighten your day... Take it away H Man!

Hey everyone, I'm Harrison. Uncle G$ asked me to do a quick update for you... but I don't know much about this political stuff... but I know about other stuff...






I mean I'm a Republican and all... but I can't vote... can't really make calls for candidates... and I'm just starting to walk... so going door to door is out for me... so I just do what I do best... Being awesome... Just like Uncle G$... Wait a minute...





OH NOES! I've been doing this update and I've had drool all over my shirt the entire time!?!?! OH NOES!! How embarrassing!







Oh... I know. It's OK... other than being really good at being awesome... I'm really really good at drooling.








Trust me! I'm an expert at this stuff!

OK... I can hear my sister Ainsley down the hall... so I gotta get going... but before I roll... I thought you might like some tunes! Here's one of Uncle G$'s favorites! Stay thirsty and keep on drooling friends! Crank it!