12/11/09

The Decembeard and Epic Book Update

Hey there QCI-ders... long time no talk.. Ne vous en faites pas. Cool? Thanks. Anyways... everyone all dug out?

How awesome are snow days? Pretty freaking awesome if you ask me. I mean... It's like an unexepected bonus. Like finding a $20 in a jacket... that you totally thought you scored a late night pizza with...

Anyways... we're getting the randomnous out of our the deep freeze... thawed out and ready to be deep fried. Deep fried with awesome.

Hit it...

THE DECEMBEARD - Yups... that's right... Ole G$ is taking another adventure in personal grooming... you all loved yourselves some mullet... now... embrace the Decembeard. That's right... the Decembeard. What started as not shaving the week of Thanksgiving is now turning into yet... another cultural phenom.... But... I gotta admit... this thing is more difficult than the mullet... I mean... the mullet just flowed with awesome...

I mean the Decembeard is just as awesome... its just... itchy as hell... and takes a little more patience. Plus... never really done the beard before. I mean... I've done the whole mean ass facial hair thing... Goatee here... handle bars there... but this is the whole face... well... I would say for you South Hammies reading... very Lovell-ish... Minus the glasses... and just as awesome as everyones favorite art teacher. Also... the Decembeard... not so full right now... of which I'm reminded by my hairball younger brother... the Decembeard will look great once I hit puberty... nice... jerk...

Anyways... only growing this for the holiday season... Is the Decembeard the new Mullet? Hmmm... Oh, and to all the haters out there? The more you mock it... the more awesome it becomes... of which is an entire chapter in my book... I'm Sorry... I'm Sorry I'm Awesome.

POLITICAL ROUND UP - Yups... The Gibbons peeps have some ideas on tax holidays. Good stuff. Good ideas. TEB is touring... per the tweets. The Fix says Culver is in deep political "doo doo"... I know its the news and all... but just say it... alright? Just say the damn word... "Doo Doo" is as bad as calling it "poo". SMH. Again... that is another chapter in the new EPIC BOOK...

EPIC BOOK UPDATE - Yeah... so we've been chriping a lot about this... and that's what awesome snow days are all about... We knocked out a ton of hella content. Minus the fact that I can't write in complete sentences... or spell for that matter... its still turning out to be... you knew it... epic. I've been given permission to say this about the Epic Book by my peeps... actually my agent said, "Wow... what the hell goes on in your head? All I can say is.. Welcome to G$ Land... Epic." I know!!! Even my agent thinks this is gonna be epic! And I haven't gotten to the coloring pages!! Anyway. Great progress this week... and I'm feeling really good.

IOWA/IOWA STATE TONIGHT - Yeah... I'll say Go Hawks... but I don't think it's gonna help much. Hope Coach Lick gets well soon tho...

QCI FACEBOOK STATUS OF THE DAY

"So and so... my christmas tree looks more like a fat over grown shrub. no matter how i turn it, its still crooked. its still fat. its still my christmas bush. i dont know whether to decorate it, or set it on fire."

QCI-ders... all of these statuses are indeed real... I cannot make this stuff up.

AND FINALLY... Oh yeah... HT to Isaiah McGee who tweeted about this. Yeah man... while I am digging my car out of the drift in Sherman Hill... totally thinking this... PLUS!!! Notice Sly's awesome Decembeard... Plus, I can totally envison a video montage of me digging out the hoopty in the hood... while some pretty boy West Des Moiner is having some poor sap clean his joint out with their association dues...



Oh and how could I post that vid... and not this one? Child please... I know my stuff... that's like havin' Harold Melvin without the Blue Notes... you'll never go platinum.... Crank this too!!!