12/23/09

#iowadeathstorm2 Watch and Must See Video

Holy smokes QCI-ders! I hope you are safely getting where you need to be... #iowadeathstorm2 is rolling in... and it seems to be a wicked one.

Anyways... I said I'd update during the holiday... and *fingers crossed* I hope to be able to post! Holy smokes again... after a quick venture out... the power lines are starting to get caked in ice. So... hopefully we keep the lights on up here.... more importantly the Garage! Oh well, I guess it'll make some of the sledding hills faster... yes!

Now, I know this video is getting passed around on the interwebs... but I had to post this video... I know there are some peeps getting a little stressed and stuff... Seems everyone gets a little more stressed than usual this time of year... but if you are feeling some panic attacks and/or losing some Christmas cheer... hopefully this Christmas message from President Reagan a while back will do the trick. Stay thirsty friends...