12/22/09

Merry Christmas!!!

Getting ready to head up to God's Country before all of this Winter Storm mess hits. But wanted to take the time to make sure I got a quick Chirstmas greeting out for all of my loyal readers...

Now I'm no Steve Martin... but here's my Christmas Wishes for you and yours...

Wish #1: That you have an awesome time with your realives and friends. Enjoy everyone's company... yes, even the crazy Uncle who told you your first dirty joke... and probably scored you... your first beer. Good dude. Anyways... trust me on this one QCI-ders... Enjoy your time with these people. Make it count...

Wish #2: You totally pig out on the goods. Yeah... who cares about diets and all that crap... Are you telling me you're going to pass up on Santa face cookies! Or your aunts' deviled eggs? ...you know... before Uncle Clint shows up... then good luck getting one... So yeah, eat up my fine feathered friends.

Wish #3: For Santa Claus to totally hook you up! My 3rd wish is that you get everything on your list... I don't have much of a list... Hanging with my peeps in the garage is good enough for me... But if you got your heart set on something... I hope you get it! Although... if you are having a tough time finding me a last minute gift... Here's a good idea. :) Totally kidding...

Wish #4: Finally... Whatever wish you got... you get it. You know... with in reason... and if its appropiate... whatever that means...

Stay tuned here... as always... we'll have some updates here to help you get thru the Hoilday with random horrible takes... and other stuff we come up with.

And now... in its 2nd year in a row... so it is now a QCI Christmas Tradition.... here's our Christmas Greeting to all of you... from all of us here at QCI-HQ... Merry Christmas!