12/29/09

Milestones and Explosive Skibbies

Alright... Je vais être aléatoire et rapide. Cool? Thanks.

OK... Some milestones here... first, we passed 40,000 hits? Huh? OK... looks like we did. Anyways... #goodoutofyou for reading... and #goodjoboutofus... to make it this long in order to get to 40,000.

Also... side note of random. So... you loyal QCI-ders know that I try to put a cutesy picture that kind of goes with what I'm talking about each day... and sometimes... just a random one... anyhoops... I use Google image to find most of them. So... I was looking for something with 40,000... so I just searched that... turns out... there's some XBox game that involves... "Warhammer 40,000". That's what you get when you Google it... Apparently... the Warhammer is kind of a big deal... Yeah... I just thought it was wierd... and, I'm not much of a gamer... I mean... NCAA Football on PlayStation? Oh hell yes... that was like standard issue on my dorm floor back in the day... But warlocks and other stuff? Yeah... crickets. Don't get me wrong... I kind of enjoyed Willow... but... not for video games... or... any other games for that matter.

Another thing on milestones... we're all most getting to our 400th post. I know epic, right? So... anyways... all these milestones... the end of the year... end of a decade... really is getting my brain in a wierd mode... so be aware of that here in my posts for the rest of the week...

One more thing... so, I kind of have A.D.D. when it comes to news and stuff... I mean I religiously check my Twitter updates... and just casually been following the terrorist threats... casually as in... I don't watch cable news... it's like watching Sportscenter all morning... same stuff over and over... Yeah... basically if it ain't local... about the Chiefs... things that are awesome... or late night TV... not gonna catch it... I know... I'm the Mayor of Dork City...

But now... since reading Herschel's post on this dude's skibbies... I'm kind of wierded out. Also a little uncomfortable... fellas, you know what I'm talking about... it's like watching someone get kicked in the menards on tv... and/or someone talking about getting kicked in the menards... you just can't sit normal for a bit... then, you think about the last time you you got kicked in the menards... then your like... dayam... when you see that pic... yikes, for real? Oh and Krusty, you're dead on... (ok... maybe bad choice of words there) But yeah dude... boxer briefs... #goodjoboutofyou. Dayam... dude must not like Americans that much if he was going to do that to his menards... alright... enough talking about people blowing up their junk... how about some tunes

Stay thirsty friends...