12/8/09

Blizzard Blogger Radio!

OK QCI-ders... I know you all are either heading home... or at home... So... before the cabin fever really hits you... I've got something to do while you're scarfing down some snacks... maybe a warm cup of beverage... The editor of the World's Crappiest Blog is going to be on the radio!

I know... epic.

Going live on the internets today with our main man Arty Art Smith's The Conservative Reader Report. 3:00-4:00 for a round table... tune into http://www.macsworldlive.com/ and check us out!

I'll probably do some live tweets of the whole experience. And I may even bring the now infamous QCI Cheese Ball Question Bucket...

Anyhoop I think there's a chat thinger on the live feed... feel free to Tex Mex me your insights... tweet your reaction... AND you can call in! How awesome is that!!! If you're in the DeMo... call (515) 327-1007... or if you're keeping rural and statewide... call (888) 327-1007

Alright... cool. See you all there at 3pm today.... but until then... stay thirsty friends!