1/29/09

CC: Um... QCI is a year old?



Hey QCI-ders… long time, no post. I know, I know… but, you know… I think I was in Krusty’s state of mind for the past week… you know like on that one post. Then suddenly… he’s totally on his game. Also… thinking about getting rid of the LBC feature… and just links. While I like the live feed… it gives me an excuse to not post… which is what we don’t want here at the World’s Crappiest Blog. Anyways… Will kind of do a fast action… quick take kind of randomnous… let’s do this.

HOLY CRAP – Dudes… QCI is a year old… wow… when do I start potty training this blog? Wow… close to 30,000 stops? You people really have nothing else better to do.
BIG LUG – Man… you all heard about the melt down, right? I think Rs are semlling blood in the water…
CHET NOT STUPID – He’s back… yea… totally snorted when I read that.
RNC RACE – Man… have you been reading about this? Dudes… from sources close to QCI, this thing is like camping… intense.
BUH BYE BLAGO – So they finally did it… he’s out. Dudes… that was some funny shit. I smell some sort of screenplay for a HBO hit series here.
TWITTER ME THIS – So OK… kind of getting addicted to Twitter… actually it’s a pretty good tool for following the news. And thumbs up to local media types who are embracing it…its like a whole different view of the news… if you aren’t on it… your should give it a look.
SPEAKING OF SOCIAL NETWORKS – Is it me or are people all of a sudden joining Facebook? For real… this stuff goes in waves. What will replace Facebook?

QCI FACEBOOK STATUS OF THE DAY
“So and so… is contemplating cost vs. benefit of growing a super-sweet mullet.”

I swear this is not my status. You see, I told you… friggin Mullets are sweeping the nation…

BOBBY V – Campaign wise… this was the news of the week. Bob Vander Plaats is running for Governor… also, did you know the Pope is still Catholic? Will be interesting to see who else jumps in… hmm… Krusty did…. who’s next?
THEY BE SENDING ME STUFF – I mention this from time to time… but yea, the World’s Crappiest Blog ends up on “Press Lists”… which won’t get you the better table at 801… but might get you a pitcher at Flanagan’s… So… in honor of these fine kids… let’s do a quick wrap from press row… in the order I got them from now until I get distracted…

Nick Wagner wrote a newsletter…Steve King voted against the Pelosi Stimulus Plan….Chuck Grassley is investigating the naughty pictures being downloaded at NSF…the State House Rs held a joint presser…Paul McKinley is laying down some smack on the budget…House peeps react to Big Lug’s budget…BVP is runnin, again…Metallica Guitar Hero will be out soon…Chiefs fire Herm Edwards… and a… that’s all I got…