9/8/09

CC: I got poked on Facebook... wha?!?



So... not much going down... You know, because football has basically taking over all of our lives here at the QCI HQ... but I guess we could really attempt at posting... you know... 'cause we keep it real.

Not gonna be our best effort, so... here's some CC that is more like a quick hit...

FACEBOOK - Alright... the whole damn world is jumping on the band wagon... but here's a link you should check out... this is why your Mom shouldn't be on Facebook. Whoops!

IOWA/IOWA STATE - Check with me later this week... but for some dumb ass reason... I couldn't be anyless excited about the game... like I said... check with me later... Maybe because... um... Because I watched the Hawks shart it Saturday... but like I said, check with me by the endof the week. I'm sure I'll be all jihaded up.

OBAMA SCHOOL SPEECH - Blahhhhh blahhhhh... blahhhhh blahhhhhhh blah blah blah blahhhhhhhh... Couldn't. Care. Any. Less... blah..... blah.... Oh yeah I said it.

FACEBOOK STATUS OF THE DAY -

"So and so... doesnt know how it happened, but i ate 1/2 a peach pie for lunch. i mean really? what the hell is wrong with me? i swear i've worn smarter shoes than myself. i couldnt help it, that pie was f*cking taunting me. yeah well, whose laughing now peach pie bitch?"

Wow... some peeps say, "Don't play with your food." Damn...

AND FINALLY... So yeah... we're all becoming Ocho Cinco fans around here... but super sad he is retiring from Twitter... But that don't stop him from being awesome on Hard Knocks... Fellas... listen up, here's OCho's advice on getting some digits.... pay attention....