6/18/09

Mullet Watch 2009

So as many of you know, the Mullet is happening. Interestingly enough though... getting emails, texts and calls about the progress of the greatness. The current movement is to perm the mullet... (holy crap, I could be the "big perm")... anyways... Many of you are telling its time to trim up the front... make it more business like... true dat. But for now... the mullet won't be revealed.

Meaning, by revealing it... the front gets shorter.

Ok... after reading what I just typed, I think this mullet thing is getting out of hand... out of hand if you mean AWESOME!!!! Mullet fever has swept onto the hearts of QCI-ders everywhere. Even the mullet haters... are beginning to accept it... and giving tips... like, what kind of conditioner works best.

We all know there are a million different mullets out there... and well, at the State Fair... but I thought I would post some pics of what mullet I'm exactly going for...

I guess right now... you could say that the mullet (although not as long in the back like this picture) is similar to this one as worn by James Hetfield.

Notice the mean ass facial hair...

I mean it kind of completes the look....

More on that in a sec... but I mean, if you're going to rock the Greatest Haircut in American History... you might as well get some ques from the greatest. Band. Ever. Just sayin'...

Next picture really is the inspiration of the whole entire thing. This whole idea wouldn't have happened... if it wasn't for one of my all time favorite players... yes Jared Allen. (Carl Peterson, may God have mercy on your soul for your horrible decision to trade him. Because I don't have any for you.) I mean look at that thing. High and tight on the sides... racing stripes... awesome... very similar to the one I rocked as a youngster. It's almost perfect in a way...

So there you have it.

While we're at it... let's go to the QCI video archives and bust out some awesomeness from Jared Allen. Pretty much if QCI made a video with Jared Allen... it would turn out exactly like this. Only exception... there would be a Metallica video referenced somewhere...



Oh and I completely agree with you with Kokomo... you know QCI would never leave out the Beach Boys...