3/3/09

CC: the Bean Walker and the Day the Iowa Blogs Changed...

WOW… freaking wow QCI-ders. Holy crap! Man, thebeanwalker.com is a smash hit! Man that was great to see so many peeps in one joint. Awesome. Ginormous props and respect to our main man Timmy Albrecht. Hell yes my friend. Great site. Great party. Great everything. (insert Sean Connery voice) You the man now, dogg. Wow… I just can’t stop wowing… How freaking great is it that he did this site. I mean… I don’t have to do to a bunch of sites… I just hit that one… if its on there… it’s a story. This will make our blogging community better… better quality stories… better scoop… better everything.

Also… you QCI-ders out there. Thanks for following the updates via QCI, Twitter and Facebook. We’ll live tweet more events… possibly later this afternoon… stay tuned… more on this in a bit. So… yea….Well… we’s be bustin out more randomnous fo sho. That’s what we call the Caucus Countdown. (sorry… we’ve been following Shaq on twitter and his updates are funny)… here we go…

QCI CHANGES WITH THE TIMES – Don’t worry… your favorite El Camino Republican ain't going no where. But this week is a new era in the Rightosphere… so… we’re adjusting… you gotta catch up. Speed kills… What are the changes? Let’s get you updated…
LIVE CRAPPY UPDATES – Yea… you heard it. Our live tweets inspired us to have live crappy updates… all the friggin time. We’ll let you know when we start hitting an event live…
THE LBC IS A CHANGIN’ – So yea… you don’t need the LBC for political stuff… you got the Bean Walker dude. So, you’ll find from time to time… cool site I check… mostly all G$ related. You know… because I’m cultured… yea… “G$ just because you can draw, doesn’t mean your cultured.” Hell yes it does…
CHIEFS!!!!!!! Holy crap how good are the Chiefs looking! Dude, even at the party last night… peeps be coming up to me with, “Dude, Chiefs…” And I’m like, “DUDE, I know!” Then they’re all like, “Yea man, the Chiefs, man.” And I’m like, “I know dude! CHIEFS! I TOLD YOU!” Awesome.
OTHER THAN THAT – Everything stays pretty much the same over here at the World’s Crappiest Blog… but… after watching the news this morning… I feel a Damn It Rant coming on… but... now... the state of the blogs makes me feel like rockin out... I mean for real the vibe last night was awesome... like all the peeps in the LBC... now play in some kick ass rock band... kind of like this... love this version... awe... the '90s....