4/20/09

Powder Blue Power, Jewell and Takes

Sup QCI-ders! For real... not a bad weekend... had a few thoughts... in random order... soe we brings you tha good. Holler...

POWDER BLUE POWER - In case you didn't know, the Kansas City Royals are in 1st Place!!!! OH HELL YES! The boys in in powder blue are raising some eye brows... how cool whas Greinke in the 9th on Saturday Night! Two down in the 9th... a runner who just made it to 3rd... I think it was Jillman who came out to the mound... Greinke's like, "I got this one... I got it." Sure nuff... strike out and a complete game shut out. Woot! The good guys are in Cleveland today... let's see what happens...

JEWELL GETS SOME PROPS - So... I don't know if you remember me writing about my Pops getting Hot Rod Magazine to make a quick pit stop in Jewell for their 2008 Power Tour.... remember? Anyhow... the folks at Main Street Iowa, game him and the Jewell Area Development Enterprise an award for the best cross promtional event. Wnet to the award ceremony... pretty cool deal... and even cooler for my Pops and everyone who organized it. It was a successfule event on its own... but I know they feel even better when someone else noticed it. Good job out of you!
ISSUES, TAKES & POLITICS - So yeah... I guess I haven't talked much on issues here lately... we've gone over this before... I just figure, everyone else is chirping... no need for takes from me... I'll just handle the junior high humor... BTW, it was 4-20 yesterday... (snicker)... You want my take for today? I wish the legislature would just go home... for real... get out of here... skat... get it, you all don't have votes where you think you do... just cut your losses and call 'er close... leave so that damage can be kept to a minimum... for real yo. So... you may not get me talking about the issue of the day... just don't want to dead horse it... ya know? Wait... did I use that right? See? Told you...
AND FINALLY... Since they are hitting Counciltucky this summer... why not, right?