4/17/09

Fritos, Hacks and Feedback

"GASP!!??!!??!! G$ is posting 2 days in a friggin row? What. Is. Going. On!" Yeah yeah... I agree with you a hundred percent. I mean... I'm more like, what the hell are you doing checking this site 2 days in a row, right? Have a few random thoughts that are eating my by brian like... like Pacman.... minus the ghost monsters. Here's some randomnous.

20% MORE IS GOOD - So... grabbed a bag of Chili Cheese Fritos at the store last night... you know... because that's how I roll. And noticed they give you 20% more chips. That's 20% more goodness. Good job out of YOU, Frito Lay.

HACKS... ALL GROWING UP? Whah? You ask? So yeah... a new cycle begins... and a whole group of hacks have moved on to bigger and better things. Are they growing up? What the hell? Yes they are... so, this brings the question... who will the new young guns be? There's some good prospects out there... and I'm sure every campaign will get its fair share of green college types... you know... mistakes will happen (not a bash... just saying, we'VE all been there)... so... any nominees QCI-ders? But keep 'er on the down low... no need to enflate their heads before they even get to swing a bat... we've seen that before.

ANYONE OUT THERE? Yeah, I'm talking to you. I know the lack of posting pisses off a lot of you... and some of you, are like... "yeah, shut up G$"... but really going through a new direction here... no, not like new banners... or no new graphics... but new stuff... email me at grantyoung72@hotmail.com and let me know what stuff you like... what stuff sucks... I ain't scurd.

MULLET WATCH 2009 - Quick update on that. It's starting to come together... and looking bad ass... in case you were wondering. Will probably go high and tight later this fall... stay the hell tuned.

AND FINALLY... It's Friday... do yourself a favor... crank the volume on your computer speakers... and let this one rip...